The London Triathlon Club is a great place to meet other triathletes, find training partners, challenge yourself personally and celebrate your accomplishments in a positive, focused and fun environment. As a sanctioned club with Triathlon Ontario, the London Triathlon Club offers an extensive range of membership benefits and services that include:
• Lead by Head Coach Sheri Fraser; London-Ontario's most experienced multi-sport coach and affiliate coaches Scott Mallory, Janice MacDonald, Nancy Lawrence, Michelle Belton, Peter Peacock, Carolyn Johnson and Bruce Fraser.
• Optional training programs available for beginner to Ironman athletes for additional fee.
• Club Facebook page where group events are organized amongst members.
• Discount at Sheri Fraser Coaching weekly Splash'n'Dash events.
• Priority given to Running Clinics, open water swim events, "MEGA Day" training events and training Camps. ( additional fees required).
• Discounts at various retailers and service providers when you show your membership card.
• Club social events to celebrate your accomplishments (and replenish some of those calories you'll be burning).
• Opportunity to meet fun like-minded people and enjoy the sport of Triathlon at whatever your level.
If you join the LTC you receive a $10.00 discount on your Tri Ontario Membership then your LTC fee is $15.00 so for an incremental $5 you can stay a part of our fun club!
Membership Directory >